The Brown Collection of Photographs
Photograph 32 of 94
The old Opera House was erected in 1873. Many famous actors and singers appeared here. The Reilly building stands out front on this corner, 14th and Market Streets. It was built in 1886. Note the mule team hitched to the street car coming around the corner.
Brown Collection Main|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and partially funded by Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.