The Brown Collection of Photographs
Photograph 31 of 94
The Linsly Institute Building. Located at the corner of 15th and Eoff. The institute was established in 1814. The building was the first Capitol of West Virginia, from 1864 to 1870.
Brown Collection Main|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and partially funded by Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.