The Brown Collection of Photographs
Photograph 19 of 94
The Old Court House. The cornerstone was laid April 10, 1839 by Ohio Lodge No. 1. This building was razed in 1900 and the Court Theatre structure erected at a cost of more than $170,000.
Brown Collection Main|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.