The Brown Collection of Photographs
Photograph 15 of 94
Double house supposed to have been built by the Zane brothers in 1837, for the toll keepers of the wooden bridge that spanned the back river. It stood on Zane Street.
Brown Collection Main|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.