The Brown Collection of Photographs
Photograph 9 of 94
The First Presbyterian Church located between 12th and 14th on Chapline Street. It was built in 1825 and still stands although the steeple has been removed.
Brown Collection Main|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and partially funded by Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.