Wheeling Fire Department, 1925
No. 8 Atlantic
Ex-Chief Robert Klein in his old rig, with the horse he drove, from photograph taken in April, 1925, fourteen years after he left the service. Engine House No. 8, known as the Atlantic, was used by Chief Klein as headquarters. The old horse is still with the department and used for light errand work.
[1614 Eoff St.]
A History of Fire Fighting in Wheeling
by Robert L. Plummer and William C. Handlan, photos by Photocrafters. 1925
|OCPL History On-Line|