Casino at Mozart Park
Located on the hill-top above Forty-third Street, South Side. On a clear day the spire of the Belmont (Ohio) Court House, ten miles distant, can be seen. An inclined plane operated by cable conveys the pleasure-seekers from the city to the Park, also electric cars by way of Cadwell's Run.
from Souvenir of Wheeling, published for J. G. McCrorey & Co., Wheeling, 1905
This is part of a much larger (152 K) image
|OCPL History On-Line|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by the Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.