Photographer unknown, 1930s?
Probably the last of the packets named Liberty that ran in the Wheeling area. Built in Clarington in 1912 and was dismantled in 1938. (see Way's Packet Directory, p. 285-86 for many more details)
Enlargement of the above
|River transportation home page
|OCPL History On-Line|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by the Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.