Photographer unknown, 1920s
Built in 1913. Ran Wheeling-New Matamoras from 1918 until 1930. Was rebuilt into a towboat and renamed Clairmont in 1934.
(Way's Packet Directory, p. 210.)
|River transportation home page
|OCPL History On-Line|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by the Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.