Built in 1913. Ran Wheeling-New Matamoras from 1918 until 1930, owned by Sam and Jim Williamson and later by Harry Donnally. Was rebuilt into a towboat and renamed Clairmont in 1934. In 1918 (before starting in the Wheeling area) she was torn loose from her moorings by ice and drifted 291 miles from Pt. Pleasant to Madison, Indiana without injury.
(Way's Packet Directory, p. 210.; S&D Reflector, March 1976, p. 20-22)
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded in part by the Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.