Photographer unknown, 1920s
Built in 1917 as a packet, she was converted to an excursion boat in 1923 and operated principally out of Louisville. In 1923 she made a trip to Pittsburgh. She burned in 1930.
(Way's Packet Directory, p. 20.)
|River transportation home page
|OCPL History On-Line|
Service provided by the staff of the Ohio County Public Library in partnership with and funded initially by the Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation.